Makeitright has been on the market since 2013. We specialize in building custom software for banks, insurance companies and intermediaries in the financial market. We have expertize in the field of robotization and automation and we support clients by providing them with dedicated IT teams. We also provide consulting services in the field of implementing new technologies. Our goal is to provide companies with high-quality solutions that give them a competitive advantage.
How you will get the job done:
- Support SCRUM teams to ensure QA best practice e.g. help Developers to design and implement appropriate test cases
- Drive the implementation of Test Automation Frameworks and work with Developers & DevOps to make sure this is implemented as part of CI/CD
- Own testing documentation such as Test Strategies and Test reports
Skills and experience you will need:
- Ideally back-end & system integration testing experience i.e. Selenium, SQL, ETL, Data Transformation, Data Pipelines, SoapUI, TDD & Test Automation.
- Good understanding of API based integration i.e. REST, XML, Microservices etc.
- Experience with both traditional Databases and NoSQL would be an advantage as would experience with Data Engineering & associated testing
- English is a must
What can we offer you?
- Possibility to work remotely or in a hybrid model
- Work with the use of new technologies
- Participation in interesting projects for Polish and international clients
- Friendly and comfortable work environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Multisport card and co-financing of sports activities
- Access to the platform with learning English and German
- Fast and efficient recruitment process